Mar 25, 2011

TGIF!!

I got my hair cut last night. I have to say... I love my stylist Ramez.

Ramez!

I've been going to see him since February 2007, right after I got home from my Ghana Africa trip and cut 10" off my hair to donate to Locks of Love. It was love at first sight...totally superficial, platonic love. He has this wonderful accent (he's from Jordan, the country not the city), and after he's done all the coloring and the shampooing, and the put-you-to-sleep head massage, he gets into this cutting zone. And while he's in the Ramez cutting zone, he sings to you. In Arabic. Lullabies and songs he makes up. It makes me feel like I'm in the movie Aladdin. Its W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. I'll be honest, I've strayed a few times. Tried to go with someone else and see how I liked it. And I always end up going back. He's my one and only. The only one who truly knows how to cut and color my hair. And that's a very important relationship in any woman's life.

We went bowling at the office today. Its always SO nice to get out for a couple of hours, especially on a friday. Here are a few pics so you can marvel at my bowling form...
Lining up the shot (see, isn't my hair so cute!)

the wind-up (or load-up, whatever floats your boat)


firing action primed!

Looks pretty straight down the middle to me.

Don't worry, I'm sure at the last second, it veered off to the left. Plus I can only throw the ball at about 12 mph, so I only end up knocking down like 4 pins. I blame it on the alley. I think they built a little slope in there just to make the game more challenging. It couldn't be my puny skinny arms...

As a last note, I simply can't stop thinking about Girl Scout Cookies. Is this a sign of obsession? Or is it just because its almost 4 in the afternoon, on a Friday, and I am just looking for anything that is sweet, chocolatey, minty crunchy-ness goodness? Maybe both? I think I need help.

~CJ




3 comments:

Bri said...

Well, I think you're adorable! Even if you're obsessed with Girl Scout Cookies.... =)

Yours, Mine, &, Crazy Daisy said...

I agree with Brionna! So, what's with the teeny bowling alley? Is that a private place? Cute!

Patty

CJ said...

Patty, its actually our local bowling alley, but just the private room that you can rent out. Its really nice!