Apr 18, 2011

visual update

Yesterday (Sunday), in the midst of April showers, we had a 2 hour window of sun. It was pure bliss. So, we took the dogs on a long walk to enjoy...
Ash is working on 'heel'



Here are some pics of the blankets I finished for Jean. I had fun making them and hope she likes them! She should get them in the mail today. :-)

Flannel with crocheted edging



Crochet with 4 colors


Natalie, Rose and I took little A to the aquarium last weekend. She had a blast and we had a blast watching her. She was so excited, she couldn't stay at one exhibit for too long because she couldn't wait to see what was coming up.


We were supposed to be paddling...



'We're so scared' faces



Seriously, such a cutie


CT and I took a trip down to Texas. We spent the day in Galveston and it was like heaven to see the ocean. Galveston isn't the most amazing beach I've been to, but it was nice and calm. Then we drove down 'The Strand' which is the main street on Galveston Island. Definitely worth a trip back.










Michael, Nikki and Little Z came over for dinner the other night. Z is a riot. She loves to just dance. We put on some Michael Jackson and had a serious dance session. After which, she taught me the most efficient way to play pool...




Finally, CT's cousin Jaran came into town for a ski weekend. We invited Marky Mark to join us and had a pretty good time. CT used it as an opportunity to try snowboarding for the first time. I thought he did an amazing job and picked it up really quickly. He says I'm just biased.



Sorry I haven't updated in a while folks. I haven't been feeling very motivated to blog this month, but I promise I'll be better. Soon, you'll get sick of me. ;-)


~CJ

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Galveston sounds so cool. I never made it to the beach in Texas. I bet it was so nice to see the ocean! The ocean here isn't like a real beach so I don't count that I live close to it :) I can't believe you still have that much snow! I forget how long Utah holds onto it. I hope you're doing great!