Feb 14, 2011

Join me on the V-Day Bandwagon

I know, I know. Everybody is talking Valentines Day today, blah blah blah. But really, I like Valentines Day. I like going out to a special dinner, getting red roses, the conversation hearts and cinnamon lips. Yum!

We went here for dinner btw. I had the Teriyaki sizzle plate and it was awesome. CT had a Spicy Tuna roll and Spicy Hamachi sashimi. Yuck. I no do sushi.

Here are a few snapshots of our Valentines Day (celebrated a day early since CT is leaving today).
The flowers, cards, and balloon (aka, Big Scary Balloon; aka BSB).

My flowers and card to CT.
Yes, I buy flower for my hubs.

We are disgustingly cute with our cards. I always say "my CT"...



and he says "my CJ".

Aww....aren't we the cutest!!
Its convenient that our nicknames are matchy-matchy. We must be MFEO.

And now, the story of the before-mentioned BSB. Not scary to me, I think it is very cute and sweet. Scary because Max can't stand it. He runs to the other side of the room just to avoid being by it. He peers around the corner and barks at it, ears back and eyes all crazy. Not like he is mad at it, more like he has no idea what it is and it is freaking him out. Now Max has no problem taking on german shepards, pit bulls, large men, whatever. But there are a few things that freak him; i.e., dogs smaller than him, our friend Breezy, and now, big heart-shaped helium balloons.

See for yourself.BSB

Max unable to take his eyes off of BSB.
See how the ears are flattened and he looks kinda dejected? If you could see his little nubby tail right now, you'd see it is totally tucked down. He was stressing man!

Poor guy. We may have to evict BSB. If anyone would like to help us find it a new home, just give me a shout out. A would love to play with it, right Steve-O?
And finally, to finish off our photo montage, we must have a pic of 3 of my Valentines. Dito was comfy in his bed and couldn't be bothered.

CT, Max the scaredy cat, and Ash (who as soon as I took this pic went and pouted on her bed because she hates the camera. Ahh, we have some seriously neurotic dogs.)
~CJ

No comments: