Feb 3, 2011

Is it just me...

Or has this been a loooooooong week? Maybe its because CT left so early for work on Tues and I don't get to see him again till friday (tomorrow) after I get home from work. That's a long 4 days ya'll! I'll try not to gush on and on about how much I miss him when he's on a trip, but lets just say this; my days feel so much emptier when he's gone.
Its been a quiet week up here in PC. Sunny, beautiful, but freakin' freezin'. It was negative 19 yesterday morning when I took the pups out before work. Even they didn't want to be outside and they all came limping back to the door within about 2 minutes with their little paws all frozen. Thank goodness its at least above zero now!
CT is in Rapid City tonight, staying here: http://www.haunted-places-to-go.com/alex-johnson-hotel.html . Furthermore, when CT was there last summer, he heard the piano music playing in the middle of the night (read the last paragraph of that link again!). Seriously!! Now, with this little bundle of information, there is no way on this green earth that you could induce me to stay at this hotel. I'm just not down with the whole haunted thing...even though our current living quarters appear to be quite ghost friendly. I just hope he can get a decent night of sleep, without any 'otherwordly' interruptions.
On a last note, its the FIS Freestyle World Ski Championships up here in town this weekend. You should come up and freeze your tootsies off with me.

~CJ

No comments: