Feb 10, 2011

What's not to love about Thursday?

Thursdays always put me in a good mood. The weekend is almost here, the work week is almost over, and my hunny is usually getting home from a 4 day trip within the next 24 hours or so. Today is a particularly beautiful Thursday. No reason really...its just a beautiful day and I'm in a good mood.

Nat and I went and saw this last night...



In a word...Never mind, I can't come up with just one word. It was freaky, and mesmerizing, and dark, and beautiful, and disturbing, and refreshing. It was unforgettable.

On a totally unrelated subject; I think we are going to be picking up one of these little babies shortly. Color me happy! I've missed running. I couldn't run all summer/fall last year because of my hip/back nightmare, and its too freaking cold to run outside right now. Needless to say, I'm psyched to get the treadmill up and running (pun totally intended!). Ah, I crack myself up...

~CJ

No comments: